September 7, 2009 Weekly Wine Pick – Murphy’s Law
- Category: Vibrant
- Wine Type: Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, and Sangiovese
- Country: USA – Washington State
- Price: $12.99
- Notes: There is beauty in ciaos, and it’s found in this particular blend of grapes that the maker so eloquently put it…”Here’s to making a disaster of a wine.” Somehow they have managed to make a great tasting wine that makes your taste buds crave more. Here’s to great tasting ciaos!
Posted in < $15, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sangiovese Tagged with: Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Merlot, Sangiovese
July 20, 2009 Weekly Wine Pick – McManis
- Category: Smooth
- Wine Type: Merlot
- Country: USA – California
- Price: $11
- Description: French Oak aging, ripe dark red fruits, loganberry and blackberry. I found a bouquet of toasted oak with hints of chocolate aromas. This wine had a great long finish and went down all to smooth.
Posted in < $15, Featured, Merlot Tagged with: Featured, Merlot